On April 28, 2016, a faculty committee recommended REEF Polling as the centrally supported student response option (click here for complete information on the process). TurningPoint 5 is no longer developed or supported by the vendor and is no longer supported at UNT.
|REEF Polling Webinar Wednesdays!|
Click the link to register for the date and time that works best for you:
A fast-paced webinar showing REEF Polling from a student's view and instructor's side - learn how to implement REEF Polling in your classes! After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the training.
Brought to you by GoToTraining®
Here are some ways to get started:
- Self-enroll in Blackboard organization REEF Polling @ UNT - Online 24/7 resources to help get you started and information to share with your students as well!
- Participate in training webinars or in-person sessions. All training will be announced via the CLEAR newsletter, training calendar, Blackboard email lists, and the REEF Polling @ UNT organization announcements.
Training sessions are offered each semester, both in person and by webinar, and cover implementing REEF, integration with Blackboard for rosters and grading, technical tips and tricks, and report options. Introductory sessions for departments can be arranged on request. Once you start using REEF, CLEAR's support team is available to help you get the most out of the system.
- UNT Wifi Information - https://itss.untsystem.edu/services/wireless-networking/unt-system-wifi
- REEF Instructor Support - https://macmillannv.desk.com/?b_id=11490
- REEF Student Support - https://macmillannv.desk.com/?b_id=11491
- Using Clickers in the Classroom - Russell James, University of Georgia
- SEI Clicker and Education Videos - Carl Weiman Science Education Initiative at the University of British Columbia
REEF Polling Accessibility - https://reef-education.com/accessibility/
Who to Contact
For Training and Support:
For Technical Support: