iClicker is a polling technology that empowers you to engage students digitally. iClicker can be used both in a physical classroom as well as in a remote class. UNT has provided faculty and students with iClicker licenses. Once you have created your iClicker account, you can access this tool from a browser or the iClicker mobile app.
You can sign up for a group training with our iClicker representative if you're interested in new-user training or need a refresher. Please see the iClicker instructions for more detailed information on creating accounts.
- To create an account in iClicker, visit iclicker.com and select “Create an Account”
- Select your role (Instructor or Student)
- Search for University of North Texas
- Fill in your account information using your UNT email address. You can leave the Instructor Remoted ID field blank then click Create Account.
- Once you've finished creating your account, you are ready to create an iClicker course.
Please note! In the settings for creating a new iClicker course, select the option for Full Course. The students WILL NOT have to purchase a remote or app subscription. They are covered already by our site license.
More iClicker resources:
Creating an iClicker course
Managing iClicker course settings
Run a practice session
Sharing your iClicker course with a TA
Manage attendance settings
View and manage attendance data
Set up Enhance Grade Sync in Canvas
iClicker Cloud Roster & Grade Sync
For additional assistance, please submit a support ticket or call (940) 369-7394.