UNT's University Forum on Teaching & Learning (UFTL) is a half-day event designed to enable faculty, graduate teaching fellows, and staff involved in supporting teaching and learning to engage in open dialogue about the challenges of teaching and to share ideas and practices that improve teaching effectiveness.
Most Recent UFTL Events
- 2019 - Dr. Josh Eyler - The Science of Learning and Why it Matters
- 2018 - Dr. Krisstal Clayton - Teaching Counts! It's How You Play the Game
- 2017 - Dr. Christy Price - Get in Sync With Your Students: Engage. Motivate. Celebrate
- 2016 - Alan November - Making Learning Visible
- 2015 - George Siemens, Ph.D. - Measuring the Pulse: Learning Analytics