For Face to Face courses, please use the following steps to prepare your Fall course in the event it needs to quickly move to fully remote:
- If you have not done so already, complete the ‘How to Teach Remotely’ trainings - https://clear.unt.edu/getting-started-online
- Set up your Canvas calendar to keep your students on track - https://clear.unt.edu/sites/default/files/organizing-your-course.pdf
- Ensure that all students can access the course via canvas (e.g., send a welcome email in Canvas and ask the students to reply within Canvas using their myunt email address).
- Invite students to a live Zoom session, and or, provide a syllabus quiz or something similar using Respondus Monitor to confirm students have access to a device with a camera for synchronous (live) interactions, office hours, and exams. Students without cameras can check one out from the library.
- In the event your course does move to fully remote: Contact all students in the course and let them know the course will now meet remotely.
- Contact the DSI CLEAR Helpdesk for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org