This page provides information on various policies and procedures necessary for online education as well as support information for online Blackboard courses. Details about these policies and procedures can be found by following the links on the side menu.
- Approval — Information on online course and online program approval procedures as well as State Authorization forms.
- Canvas Support — View helpful guides and tips for your Canvas courses. Support and contact information also available.
- Course Design Review — This page provides an overview of the initial course design quality review process and answers commonly asked questions.
- Funding & Fees — In certain circumstances, the University will return a portion of the tuition and fees to the College or School offering distributed learning courses. This page provides information on how departments can access these funds.
- Policies — Information and applicable forms for F1 Visa students, intellectual property procedures, and student verification.
- Online Teaching — Resources designed to help an instructor become familiar with best practices in teaching and managing online courses.