CLEAR’s services are designed to assist faculty with both classroom and online teaching. From learning new teaching strategies for large undergraduate classes to redesigning a course for delivery in a blended on online learning environment, we offer a wealth of resources as well as consulting services by professionals who are excited about teaching and learning. Our services are free to all teaching personnel. Below is a brief description of our key teaching support services:
- Instructional Design — Consultants work with faculty to explore new classroom teaching strategies, design and develop face-to-face, online courses or blended courses, and master the use of instructional technologies.
- Blackboard & Canvas Support — Service, support, and training for Blackboard, Canvas, and its supported add-ons to faculty and staff at the University of North Texas - Denton/Dallas.
- Marketing — Marketing assistance for online programs.
- Production — A talented and dedicated production team provides creative input and produces audio, video, and digital interactives for instructors.
- Videoconferencing — UNTVN facilitates the delivery of videoconference-based courses as well as administrative meetings and other UNT-affiliated meetings.