Below are steps that we hope will assist you in wrapping up the semester! Please contact the CLEAR Faculty Helpdesk at (940) 369-7394 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Download Student Data and Content Files
Downloading (collecting) discussion forums:
- Click on the forum title
- Select the threads (clicking on the first check box in the heading will select all of them).
- Click Collect.
- Click on Print Preview.
- Save the collection as a PDF (these will include any attachments to the discussion post).
Downloading assignment submissions:
- Go to the Grade Center.
- Click on the options menu next to the assignment title.
- Choose Assignment File Download.
- Click the top check box in the heading to select all.
- Select (if you want) just the last attempt or all attempt files.
- Click Submit.
- You will be sent to a confirmation page. Select Download assignments now. The assignments will be downloaded in a zipped file.
Downloading course messages:
- Select the message folder.
- Click on the message to download.
- Click Print in the upper right-hand corner.
- Save the message as a PDF.
Downloading the Content Collection:
- Click on your course ID in the Content Collection menu under Course Management.
- Click on the first check box in the heading next to File Type.
- Click on Download Package.