Instructors have the ability to enroll TA's and other instructors into their courses. Follow these instructions to add a TA to your course:
- Log into Blackboard at learn.unt.edu.
- Click on your course that you are interested in adding the enrollment.
- In the bottom left of your course you will see Control Panel. Click on Users and Groups and then Users from the list.
- In the center of the screen you should see the course enrollments. Click on the Enroll User button and select Find Users to Enroll.
- If you know the EUID (e.g., jpm0023), you can enter it into the field. If you don't know the EUID, you can look it up by clicking on the Browse button and then searching for the user.
- Once you have the EUID entered, select Teaching Assistant from the dropdown.
- Click "Submit" at the bottom right.
Instructors can also add other users besides TAs. An instructor can select another role from the dropdown after the EUID has been entered. The Instructor role has the most priveledges while the Guest role has the least. See here for more information on Blackboard Roles.