Transform your classroom lecture into an interactive and engaging learning environment with iClicker Cloud. Also known as "clicker" technology, student response systems enable instructors to more easily gauge students' understanding of course material. Check reading assignments with short quizzes in class and encourage participation from those quiet students in the back of the room. Instantly gauge students' understanding of lecture material as you teach using any materials or programs you wish.
iClicker Cloud provides an easy-to-use solution for both presenters and participants with no additional cost!
Webinar Wednesdays Training Sessions
Join us on ZOOM for Webinar Wednesdays at 10AM - a whirlwind ride through iClicker. You'll see how it works from both instructor and student views, learn how to set up your account and iClicker courses, and more! It goes fast but all the material is covered in Canvas' iClicker Cloud @ UNT course so you'll have the best of both worlds to get started!
Friday Online Open Lab
If you've used iClicker for a while, maybe you have a question or a suggestion to share. Hop on the ZOOM session any time during Online Open Lab hours on Fridays from 1-3PM. Any iClicker topic is open for discussion! (Please note that this is not training)
Here are some ways to get started:
- Self-enroll in our online 24/7 resources to help get you started and information to share with your students as well!
- Participate in training webinars or in group sessions. All training will be announced via the CLEAR newsletter, training calendar, and learning management system announcements.
Training sessions are offered each semester, both group training and by webinar, and cover implementing iClicker Cloud, integration with Blackboard for rosters and grading, technical tips and tricks, and report options. Introductory sessions for departments can be arranged on request. Once you start using iClicker Cloud, CLEAR's support team is available to help you get the most out of the system.
iClicker Cloud Webinar Wednesdays!
Click the link to register for the date and time that works best for you:
A fast-paced hour showing polling from a student's view and instructor's side - learn how to implement iClicker Cloud in your classes! After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the training.
On April 28, 2016, a faculty committee recommended REEF Polling (now iClicker Cloud) as the centrally supported student response option. TurningPoint 5 is no longer developed or supported by the vendor and is no longer supported at UNT.
- UNT Wifi Information - https://itss.untsystem.edu/services/wireless-networking/unt-system-wifi
- iClicker Cloud Instructor Support - https://community.macmillan.com/community/iclicker-support/iclicker-instructor-support/pages/iclicker-cloud-instructor
- iClicker Reef Student Support - https://community.macmillan.com/community/iclicker-support/iclicker-student-support/pages/iclicker-reef-student-application
- Using Clickers in the Classroom - Russell James, University of Georgia
- SEI Clicker and Education Videos - Carl Weiman Science Education Initiative at the University of British Columbia
iClicker Polling Accessibility - https://www.iclicker.com/accessibility
Who to Contact
For Training and Support:
Instructional Technology Training and Support
For Technical Support: