PBworks is a wiki that allows instructors and students to collaboratively create and edit web pages and track the history of each author's contribution as well as the the changes that are made along the way.
Basic PBworks sites with limited customization are free to anyone, but to use advanced features, such as unlimited storage, file backups, page and folder security, MS Word imports, and more, you will need to obtain access to our UNT campus subscription (available free of charge to UNT faculty). To create a new site or upgrade an existing site to the campus subscription, please send an email to the CLEAR Faculty Helpdesk.
Manuals, Guides, Training
- Enrolling and Managing Members in PB Works (PDF 488KB)
- PBworks Manual (User Manual for instructors)
- PBworks Webinars
- PBworks Student User Guide 2011 (PDF 1 MB)
- Setting up Your Account in PB Works
- PBworks Orientation Assignment