These resources are provided at no cost and available to anyone with teaching responsibilities at UNT.
- Accessibility Online — An introduction to accessibility, including policy and law, implementing accessibility in your class, technical resources, and a few additional guides and references.
- Copyright Guide — This guide will help you understand copyright permissions when using others’ work in your teaching. Learn about fair use, creative commons, and public domain works.
- Online Teaching — A variety of services, resources, and best practices to help you deliver online courses.
- The UNT Syllabus - This page overviews syllabi requirements and provides a sample course syllabus template that can be downloaded, edited, and personalized.
- UNT Teaching Commons — A virtual resource and gathering space for connecting anyone with teaching responsibilities at the University of North Texas.
- UNT Teaching Excellence Handbook — A guide to teaching at UNT, including information on terminology and policies.