CLEAR provides and sponsors a wide variety of training and development opportunities to support teaching at UNT. For a schedule of these events, please review our calendar.
During the middle of the semester, we like to concentrate on working with departments rather than scheduling training sessions. If your department would like to schedule training, please complete and submit the Training Request Form.
We offer the following training sessions:
- Blackboard Bootcamp, 3hrs
- Grade Center 1.5hrs
- Discussions, Wikis, Journals & Blogs, 1hr
- TurnItIn, 1hr
- Online Course Design Workshop #1, 1.5hrs
- Online Course Design Workshop #2, 1.5hrs
- Coures Review Process, 30min
- Retention Center (webinar), 1hr
- Respondus (webinar), 1hr
- Using Item Analysis in Blackboard (webinar), 1hr
Open labs are held every Friday afternoon from 1pm to 4pm in Chilton Hall 112K. No registration is necessary!
Miss out on a webinar? View recorded webinars and access materials and handouts here.